Products > Flight Test - Data Links > MVR: Muzzle Velocity Radar
MVR: Muzzle Velocity Radar
The MVR (Muzzle Velocity Radar) is designed for army muzzle velocity measurements. It forms an integral part of the land-based or sea-borne artillery systems, alongside Fire Control Systems, meteorological stations, navigation and communications systems.
A single compact housing integrates the Radio Frequency Head (antenna + transceiver) and the Data Processing Unit.
A Man Machine Interface (DKU) is available in option.
Artillery performance improvement, providing:
- Firing accuracy
- Short firing adjust
- Amunition savings
- Fully automatic and autonomous
- High accuracy
- High sensitivity
- Versatility, reliability
- High ruggedness (battle field qualified)
- Low weight
- Easy to install onto existing weapon systems
- Easy maintenance and handling features
- RF and digital process in same chassis
- Qualified with all types of ammunitions
- NATO - STANAG qualified