Products > ENERTEC™ Embedded Information Management
ENERTEC™ Embedded Information Management Solutions
A variety of rugged, versatile, scalable equipment and associated services, providing efficient, reliable, and affordable resources for field/mission data acquisition, processing, storage and dissemination, for operation on board manned and unmanned ground, air and sea vehicles:
- ENERTEC™ Airborne Mission Recorders
- ENERTEC™ Rugged Embedded Computing
- Ground Replay/Analysis Systems
- Ground Telemetry Systems
- Removable Cartridges
- Software Tools
A full range of mission/avionics video&data recorders/servers, providing cost-effective, state-of-the-art solutions for video&data acquisition and storage applications on board various military and non-military airborne platforms, particularly:
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance,
- Mission Debriefing and Pilot Training.
Rugged Embedded Computers, Data Servers/Storage Units, and Ethernet Switches offer compact, flexible, scalable solutions for use in Net-Centric environment as part of:
- mission systems (ISR, tactical/combat systems),
- flight safety systems (TAWS, FDM), or
- aircraft maintenance systems (HUMS).
Ground modules, units and systems are available for data replay/analysis/display/archiving in PC environment for use in ground fixed or mobile stations/facilities.
A full range of replay and analysis software packages for Windows XP/SEVEN is available for direct data download from cartridge (including MIL-STD-1553B, ARINC-429 data), for video and audio playback and display, and for basic media management.
The ENERTEC™ "ADVANTYS" multi-mission telemetry system gives access to numerous fields of application, in data acquisition, flight testing of aircraft and missiles, ground vehicle testing, radar system proving, satellite integration, testing and monitoring, and many more. It provides real-time, play-back and off-line capabilities such as data acquisition, parameter extraction, processing, storage, analysis and display.
The removable storage media of the ENERTEC™ airborne mission recorders and data servers/storage units use either hard disk drive or solid-state non-volatile memory technology, which provides compactness, light weight and high-capacity at affordable life cycle cost. Removable Digital Data Cartridges are qualified to operate in the environmental conditions encountered during airborne missions, on board surveillance helicopters, aircraft and UAV, in pods or on board fighter aircraft or terrestrial vehicle.
A full range of software tools for Windows XP/SEVEN is available for convenient on-aircraft ground support (equipment set-up, pre-flight check) with a portable PC, using either recorder control interface port, and providing easy and user-friendly assistance at system integration.
ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS now supports the offer for Embedded Information Management Solutions with the following services:
- Assistance at System Architecture definition
- Supply of utility software packages for user-friendly development and integration of software applications
- Supply of utility software packages for easy equipment set-up
- Elaboration and supply of Qualification/Certification data packages
- Long Term Support Services, particularly training, Ground Support Equipment, service bulletins, obsolescence monitoring and management